Work With Juvonia!
Reset your diet and live the life you love without guilt
I help you learn to improve their mindset and eat with confidence so they can be healthier and improve their relationship with food. I help you learn to eat a more satisfying diet full of plants and goodness so that you can be the best version of yourself, improve your health and longevity and feel energetic again without deprivation.
As my client, I will teach you…
#1: How to makeover your mindset and love yourself. This is your first step toward a lasting relationship with your body and food. Small habits over time become habits that last a lifetime.
#2: How to manage stress so that you are able to handle food cravings, end mindless eating and avoid the unwanted guilt and self sabotage when it comes to food.
#3: How to eat a healthier diet that improves your gut health. Learn to prepare meals that are nourishing and satisfying without leaving you feeling deprived and hungry.
#4: How to put your diet on autopilot so that your eating habits become second nature, not forced. You will be able to free yourself from the constant yo-yo dieting cycle, forever.
#5: The tricks of diet management, holistic health and lifestyle changes that help you master your health and nutrition with confidence. You will be able to prevent and/or manage blood pressure, weight and diabetes with ease.
Coach J here.
Want to learn what it takes to lose weight, feel healthy and never worry about counting calories again?
- Healthy Eating: You don’t need a magic pill. I can teach you how to stop yo-yo dieting for good so that you are more confident with eating and managing your health. Eat more fresh, whole foods that are not processed, fried or loaded with sugar. Try plant-based or the Mediterranean Diet for starters.
2. Exercise: Don’t like exercise? It’s ok! Seriously, there is something for everyone. Moving can be fun, refreshing and improves your mood and helps to manage stress
3. Sleep: A good nights rest is critical to our health and well-being. A healthy sleep pattern is vital to improved mental health and overall wellness.
4. Stress Management: This is a key component of weight management. Managing stress can prevent you from overeating or eating the wrong foods during stressful times. Stress can lead to burnout and prevent your body from replenishing itself
5. Reset: Practice deep breathing and say to yourself, “I deserve to be happy.” Everyday that you wake up is an opportunity to make positive changes that will help you to eat better and feel well. Find your inspiration and make each day count. Small habits lead to big changes. You got this!
6. Gut Health. A healthy gut is EV-ER-Y-THING!! Healing your gut with food can give you more energy, improve your mood, help your body fight diseases and so much more.